Monthly Celebrations When Ice Cream Cakes Are Just Perfect

Posted on Mar 9 2015 - 3:11am by Lanie

When you have the brightest idea how to make a loved one feel special and you just need that perfect day when you can actually do your idea, then here’s a list of the monthly celebrations you can jot on your calendar. Baskin-Robbins has their line-up of ice cream cakes ready for you to sweeten each of these days.

March

Caramelectric Cake
Examination’s Over Day
Recognition Day
Graduation Day
(Baskin-Robbins has the perfect Graduation Day cake coming soon!)

April
Floral Birthday Cake
Birthdays (any month actually)
Celebrate Summer

May
Mother’s Day

June
Wedding or Wedding Anniversaries

July
Watermelon Cakes
Your Own Celebration Day
(Be Creative : 17 Offbeat Holidays You Can Celebrate in July)

August
Celebrate
It’s the month of Heroes, why not celebrate the heroes of your family? Mom, Dad, the very kind and industrious “Kasambahay“, and even the little heroine Ate helping mom with the dishes.

September
Soccer Cake
Give your little achievers who got good grades at school for their first quarter. Or if not, inspire them to do better.

October
DadsShirtHiRes
First month of the last quarter of the year. Time to enjoy the remaining months of the year, refresh yourself of your goals and inspire each other with some slices of ice cream cakes.

November
Gather the family after visiting or remembering your loved ones who had already passed away. Enjoy the goodness of life with some cold and delectable ice cream cakes.

December
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Of course, the happiest month of the Year, Christmas and New Year!

Follow Baskin-Robbins in Facebook and see more of their lovely Ice Cream Cakes!

28 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. jocris2015/03/09 at 3:30 am - Reply

Wow!!I wonder how much it is, I wanted to try it, for my daughter’s bday next month. hihi

2. Kayden From Clean Water2015/03/11 at 8:49 pm - Reply

I love the mothers days one, so creative. Where can I get one. Mothers day is coming up in a couple of months.

3. Millie2015/03/12 at 5:00 am - Reply

I’d love to try this! I will check this out and if budget permits, i’d love to have one as a gift to my photographer-hubby! 🙂

4. Kat Rodriguez2015/04/06 at 12:39 am - Reply

Oohh, I gotta try one. I’ll gift it to myself, lol. They all look great, but after taking a photo as a souvenir, it’s the taste that really matters, and I’m sure Baskin-Robbins will not disappoint! Yum!

5. sarah tirona2015/04/06 at 2:10 am - Reply

cake all day errday, love it. hahahaha

6. BA Isla2015/04/06 at 2:49 am - Reply

Drooling right now. Soooooo nice.

7. Lorly2015/04/06 at 3:03 am - Reply

cakes for all occasions…can make all summer occasions with ice cream cake!

8. Maricel2015/04/06 at 3:24 am - Reply

I’ll definitely try their cakes one of these days. They look delish!

9. Sherlane2015/04/06 at 3:39 am - Reply

Yummy. I better check Baskin-Robbins the next time i need a cake.

10. Mamanee San Luis2015/04/06 at 5:53 am - Reply

Why buy cake and ice-cream, when you can have and ice-cream cake! I love this idea, definitely something to look forward to for my daughter’s upcoming birthday.

11. dianne2015/04/06 at 6:13 am - Reply

I love the July ice cream cake! better be checking Baskin-robbins 🙂

12. juvy ann petilla2015/04/06 at 10:00 am - Reply

Lovely cake designs, and knowing it is from Baskin-Robbins you are sure it of high quality.

13. May De Jesus-Palacpac2015/04/06 at 10:35 am - Reply

I’ve known about baskin-robbins since forever and yet, I’ve never tasted their ice cream ever! I love the mommy’s ice cream cake. So purrrty!

14. Ruth2015/04/06 at 12:52 pm - Reply

Beautiful cakes! The graduation cake is perfect to celebrate my little sissy’s law school graduation 🙂

15. Vance madrid2015/04/06 at 1:00 pm - Reply

These ice cream cakes look lovely and I’m sure they’re also delicious. I might think try it out soon.

16. Phenomenal Mama2015/04/06 at 1:06 pm - Reply

Type ko yung watermelon design. Ang cute!

17. May Castillo2015/04/06 at 1:49 pm - Reply

i love ice cream cakes because it’s a dessert that satisfies everyone – those who love cakes and those who love ice creams! it’s like hitting two birds with one stone! nakatipid ka pa!

18. Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy2015/04/06 at 3:31 pm - Reply

These are so nice! I wonder how much one costs. It’d make a very nice and yummy gift.

19. cheryl true2015/04/07 at 1:40 am - Reply

Lovely cakes and tasty! I really love their cakes

20. Maan2015/04/07 at 1:43 am - Reply

Yuuum so delicious and decadent! I hope these are also available in Davao!

21. Rhoda Fajardo2015/04/07 at 5:19 am - Reply

Ui! Mahilig ako Jan! One of my favorite ice cream cakes is Bake and Churn, also Conti’s. Will definitely try this on our next family occasion 🙂

22. Que A Sullano-Gavan2015/04/07 at 7:35 am - Reply

Love ice cream and cakes!

23. Ayi2015/04/08 at 10:10 am - Reply

Ice cream cakes <3 I love the one from DQ and Amici. Will surely try this out 🙂

24. Shalene2015/04/09 at 1:01 am - Reply

Liked their page! Super cute ng December ice creams 🙂

25. Pam / Hey, Miss Adventures!2015/04/09 at 1:54 am - Reply

We love cakes! And those ice cream cakes sound even more appealing to us.

26. Mommy Peach2015/04/09 at 10:19 am - Reply

I’ve been craving for Baskin’ Robbins for a few weeks now! This just makes me crave more.

27. Celerhina Aubrey2015/04/13 at 11:02 am - Reply

Our family loves cake. We’ll always find an excuse just so we could buy a cake. Next time, we’ll try ice cream cakes. Sakto summer.

28. Louisa2015/04/14 at 11:46 am - Reply

Love the Mother’s Day cake. So pretty! Their cakes are really delicious!

Leave A Response