The Holiday spirit is among us and what better way to share it than spreading the flavors of Contadina! We Moms love Contadina, an Italian-inspired line of tomato sauces and olive oils which made our dishes rich and full of flavors.
Share us your Contadina Holiday Recipe and win a gift pack from Contadina! Share your blog post on Facebook and tag the person or people you want to cook the holiday dish with/for! Contest ends December 30 and winner will be announced by start of New Year, January 2017. Open to everyone which owns a blog and resides within Metro Manila.
*prize may not contain the exact products and quantity
Here’s one simple Hotdog With Contadina Formaggio Sauce Spaghetti Recipe to inspire you or you can go to http://www.contadina.com.ph/#recipes for more exciting recipes !
Share Your Contadina Holiday Recipe And Win A Prize
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pack sliced hotdogs (adjust quantity as desired)
- 1 bottle Contadina Formaggio Pasta Sauce (420g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pack Contadina Spaghetti (400g) (cooked)
- grated cheese for toppings
- In a saucepot, fry hotdogs.
- Add Contadina Formaggio.
- Add water and let the sauce boil.
- When boiling, add sugar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add more sugar according to taste.
- Mix in cooked Contadina Spaghetti or you can serve the sauce and guests can just pour the sauce on top.
- Top your spaghetti with grated cheese.
This recipe is solely owned by Mommy Bloggers Philippines