Try this easy Cheesy Jolly Mushroom Penne Recipe. It’s just not easy on the budget but a healthy dish as well!
Cheesy Jolly Mushroom Penne Recipe
- 4 tablespoons butter P 40.00
- 1 400g can Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems, drained P 47.00
- 1 small onion, finely chopped P 20.00
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour P 15.00
- 3/4 teaspoon yellow mustard P 25.00
- 1/2 teaspoon salt P 10.00
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper P 10.00
- 1 1/2 cups Jolly Cow Fresh Milk P 20.00
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese P 150.00
- 500g Dona Elena Al Dente Penne,
- cooked according to package instructions P 68.00
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley P 20.00
- Total Cost: P 425.00
- Serving: 6-8 servings
- Melt half of the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add Jolly Pieces and Stems and onion; saute until fragrant.
- Turn heat to low. Add flour, mustard, salt, and pepper; cook for 1-2 minutes. Gradually whisk in Jolly Cow Fresh Milk. Let is simmer until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened, stirring constantly for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add grated cheese and parsley; stir until cheese melts. Mix in pasta.
- Transfer in a serving dish and then top with parsley.
This recipe is solely owned by Mommy Bloggers Philippines