Wow your guests and your whole family household with this quick Garlic Chicken With Gravy Sauce Recipe!
Garlic Chicken With Gravy Sauce Recipe
- 6 pcs chicken thigh P 200.00
- salt and freshly ground pepper P 20.00
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter P 40.00
- 1 head garlic, minced P 20.00
- 1 400g Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems, drained P 47.00
- 1 198g can Jolly Shitake Mushrooms, sliced P 36.00
- 1 cup chicken stock P 16.00
- 1 can Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup P 42.00
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce P 10.00
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley P 20.00
- Total cost: P 451.00
- Serving: 6 servings
- Cost per serving: P75.17
- In a bowl, season chicken with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Pan-fry chicken until all sides are brown. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter over medium heat. Saute garlic until fragrant. Add Jolly Mushrooms Pieces and Stems and Jolly Shiitake Mushrooms. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken stock, Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup and soy sauce. Let it simmer until thick.
- Return the pan-fried chicken to the skillet. Spoon the sauce over the chicken pieces. Cover, reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer on a plate and top with chopped parsley.
This recipe is solely owned by Mommy Bloggers Philippines