With 400 plus members and counting, it’s just the perfect time to review and remind everyone of what the purpose of Mommy Bloggers Philippines is. With these purposes listed, we hope to enlighten everyone who have just read about this group, to lift up and give inspiration to all moms out there who are planning to get into blogging, and to give a gentle reminder to our blogger members about the importance of their contribution to the blogging society.
1. Mommy Bloggers Philippines is all about enjoying what we love and that is to write from our heart. No English language, no graphic arts, and no need for hundreds of “likes” should stop us from pouring out what we want to share as a mother and as a woman.
2. Our readers are normal persons who can relate to positive AND negative feedback. But since we are mothers, we present these feedback constructively and with style. Just like how most of us rear our children, we don’t bring them up in anger. Rather, we teach them with compassion.
3. Mommy Bloggers Philippines encourages friendship amongst its members while keeping each others’ individuality. We respect each others’ styles and we are free to support everyone who have gained our trust and our admiration. All members are leaders and all leaders can be followers too.
4. A growing number of sponsors and advertising agencies contact the group for partnerships and event exposure.This is because they know how mothers can truly affect the public with their opinions, not only by the sheer number of words or advertorial sense within the articles. With this power, as invisible as it seems to be, we are encouraged to mold the public with the correct virtues and good family values. We may have come from different background but we are one in motherhood and we can only promote life and peace.
5. Lastly, we are all in this community not only because we want to extend our reach and experience new things and meet celebrities. But also because there is power in our number. Whenever we accept products to review, attend to blogger’s events and write our posts for them, we give out this immense impression to the organizers and to our end readers. Let us always remember to accept because we approve, we commit because we can, we write because we love not because we are pushed.
Mommy Bloggers Philippines is a group for mothers who wish to blog with a purpose. We wish to see more mothers to discover blogging not only as a hobby and as a personal bliss, but also a powerful tool to contribute value to each of their families and to the society as a whole.